8 to 11 Years
The Rising Star take part in Acting, Singing and Dance classes
The Rising stars have the opportunity to participate in:
- Creative writing
- Drama Improvisation, Devising & Script work
- Singing- increasing vocal technique and skills
- Dance routines to increase the range of movement, physical skills and confidence
- Perform in Shows and events throughout the year to experience a full theatre performing experience.
- Regular showcases are performed at the end of each term for family and friends.
Monday: 6.15-8.15pm at Ushaw Historic House, Chapels & Gardens DH7 9RH
Wednesday: 4.15-6.15pm at Lanchester Community Centre DH7 0NT
Thursday: 5.30-7.30pm at Witton Gilbert Community Centre, DH7 6TF
Friday: 5.30-7.30pm at North Durham Academy, Stanley DH9 0TW